- When was Performant founded?
- Performant was incorporated in 1976.
- When was Performant's initial public offering (IPO)?
- Performant's initial public offering was on August 10, 2012
- What exchange is Performant's common stock traded on?
- The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol PFMT
- What is Performant's fiscal year?
- Performant's fiscal year is based on the calendar year. The last day of the fiscal year is Dec 31.
- What are Performant's primary businesses?
- Performant has two businesses, Performant Recovery and Performant Technologies
- When is Performant's next earnings release?
- Our next earnings release can be viewed by visiting the Upcoming Events section of our Investor Relations website.
- What should I do if I want to buy or sell Performant stock?
- Now that the IPO is completed, please contact your broker or financial advisor for advice on how to handle this transaction.
- Questions about lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates?
- Please contact Performant' s transfer agent at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
New York, NY 11219
- Who are the company's independent auditors?
- KPMG LLP
- Where is the company located?
- 333 North Canyons Parkway
Livermore, California 94551
- Does Performant distribute dividends or have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- Performant does not currently intend to pay regular dividends on our common stock. However, we expect to reevaluate our dividend policy on a regular basis following this offering and may, subject to compliance with the covenants in our credit agreement and other considerations, determine to pay dividends in the future. Our ability to pay dividends is subject to restrictive covenants contained in our credit agreement. The Company does not currently offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for Performant? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Performant: SEC Filings or directly from the SEC: www.sec.gov.
- Can I request to receive all SEC filings, annual reports, and/or proxy statements electronically rather than through the mail?
- Yes, you can register your email address using the following link to receive news updates and SEC filings alerts: Email Sign-up.
- How do I contact the Investor Relations department with a question or request?
- You can contact Performant Investor Relations via email by email@example.com. In addition, you can reach Investor Relations by calling 866-249-9992 or 925-960-4988.